Want to be a Bellhop? Apply right here.
WHO ARE THE BELLHOPS?
- We're a nationwide company that specializes in making moving easier
- We only employ college students who love pleasing customers
- We're the best college job on the planet. You can pick when you want to work and make $13-$15 an hour
WHAT EXACTLY DO BELLHOPS DO?
We do small residential moves for students, young professionals and small families. We call ‘em micro-moves. Grand pianos? Nope. $10,000 armoires? Negetron.
We only do smaller moves where people don’t want to deal with the hassle or cost of a traditional moving company. Our customers just need some educated gentlemen from their local university to bust out some heavy lifting.
Why be a Bellhop?
Work with your bros on your own time by picking and choosing jobs that work with your schedule, meet and help cool people, and make a heck of a lot more money than working at the bagel shop.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Seriously, treating customers well is literally all we care about. If you can convince us that you’re responsible, know how to show up on time, great at making people really happy and beefy enough to schlep a couch up 3 flights of stairs, you’ve got a lot going for you.
What If I'm Not In Town For The Summer?
If you're going home for the summer, you can actually work in any of our 115+ cities because you have access to all of our Job Boards. This is where you review and claim the moves you want.
WHAT DO BELLHOPS GET PAID?
- Working Moves: Bellhops make a clean $13-$15/hour + tips on every job.
- Tell someone about Bellhops: When they book with us, they get 5% off and you get paid 5% of the entire cost of their move.
- Recruit your friends to be Bellhops: Once they’re hired and complete a job, we pay you $5. You prefer to work with your friends anyway, right?
When and how do I get paid?
After you complete a move, we fire your funds into your bank account via direct deposit within 72 hours. Boom.