Bellhop Documentation

Certificate of Insurance

Below, you'll find Bellhop's Certificate of Insurance (COI). Often, property managers require proof of insurance against property damage before allowing movers onto their site, and this document fulfills that requirement.

This certificate shows that Bellhop has insurance in case of damage to the apartment, condo, or dwelling. However, this COI is not the same thing as purchasing insurance against potential damages to your items on move day. If you have questions about an existing insurance policy or claim, please visit our help center at